No more Counting.
No more Rules.
No more Measuring.
No more Sneaking.
No more “On” or “Off.”
No more Guilt.
No more Weighing.
No more Punishing.
No more Special Ingredient Lists.
No more Restricting.
No more False Hope.
No more Wagons.
No more Starving.
No more Binging.
No more Obsessing.
You’ve been there. You’ve done that. It’s time to start really living now.
Sometimes I think we all just need to hear the actual words: You don’t have to diet. You don’t have to hate how you eat. You don’t have to torture yourself to “fit.” Diet culture makes over $65 billion dollars a year convincing you otherwise, and that’s probably why it feels so counter-intuitive to decide to give it all up. You can choose to spend your hard earned money on experiences like vacations, or you can spend it all on things like pills and shakes. You can choose to move in ways that you truly love and look forward to, or you dread the thought of having to press play or show up at the gym. You can decide for yourself that you are enough exactly as you are in this moment, or you can buy another program that tries to trick you into thinking that you need to punish your body to be enough.
You get to choose.
YOU get to choose.
The UnRuly Life is a 12 week e-course where you’ll dig in deep and work on prime issues around food and exercise.
- Month 1: UnCover. We dig deep right off the bat. We break all the rules around food and get to know more about ourselves and our relationship with food.
- Month 2: ReCover. Now that the work has begun inside, it’s time to make sure that we take a look at everything around us and make sure that we are set up to succeed in our environment.
- Month 3: DisCover. This is the stamp on the envelope. The ribbon on the gift. The final piece to making sure that you are ready to live a fuller life, no longer obsessing with food and/or exercise.
The UnRuly Life program is RIGHT for you if you are…
- Patient. It’ll take time. This isn’t a quick fix. The goal of this is not weight loss. The goal is peace. Sanity. Deal?
- Brave. I know that might sound silly, but you have to be willing to try things that you otherwise may not have the courage to do. If you’re anything like me, you’ve been stuck in the same patterns for so long that you cannot imagine any other way of life and living. But to get better, you’ve got to.
- Honest. No one wins where secrets are kept. No one is perfect and we will all fall, dust off, and keep moving. But we have to be honest.
- Willing to start putting yourself first more. If you have children and/or a spouse, this can seem impossible sometimes. But you deserve no less than they do, so start telling yourself that you get to win too. You matter. You deserve it.
- Ready to slow down and listen. Listen to your body. Listen to the group. Listen to me. Unless a voice is telling you that you don’t matter- that this doesn’t matter- take the time to stop and digest the words coming at you.
- Able to believe that this is just the beginning of a greater life. It’s hard, it’s scary, it’s complicated. But there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and you are on the train to get there. Believe in yourself and the process.
- Agreeing to tune out the noise. Stop jumping at shiny objects and commit to really do this.
- Last, but certainly not least… probably the biggest and hardest, but also one of the best things you’ll do… you have to throw your scale away. It’s not serving you for any reason. Whatsoever. Throw.it.away.
The UnRuly Life program is NOT right for you if you are…
- Looking for the “next best thing” in the diet world. You won’t find that here.
- Unwilling to attempt new things, believe in yourself, and be honest with yourself.
- A firm believer that there is only one way to success.
- Willing to put more faith in the scale than in yourself..
- Unable to feel things. Laugh, cry, get angry, come to resolve… it’s going to get deep and the real work is up to you.
“I would definitely recommend this program to others in order to show them that there is another way! There is a way that you can live and not hate your body, not punish your body by working out just to burn off calories, Not to count every single stinking calorie that you eat and just because you’re afraid not to stay with in your allotted calorie amount. It is so freeing to know that my body knows what I need and that I just had to break my habits down and learn again to listen to what my body was trying to tell me!!!” – Heather
I’ve been there. I’m a recovering emotional eater, starver, binger, exercise-aholic, comfort eater… pretty much you name it, I get it. After I had my daughter, I fought tooth and nail to get the weight off. I hated my new body, a body that I did not recognize after pregnancy. I worked SO hard to lose a ton of weight more than a decade before and was honestly so terrified of weight gain that I dreaded pregnancy. I exercised before I was cleared to. I choked down food that didn’t taste good or fill me up, only to binge on chocolate late at night when it was just me and baby trying to get some sleep. I was effing miserable. Eventually my body stopped responding to the starvation and extreme exercise. I stopped trying to restrict so much and push so hard. I learned to embrace the body that I have now, rather than long for the body that never was and never would be. Because of this, I got my life back. I no longer live in fear of “messing up” my daughter with my dangerous disordered eating habits. I have time to spend with her now that I’m no longer spending all of my time working out. We eat family meals together. And beyond my home life… I’m no longer afraid or hesitant to take part in friend gatherings like wine nights or even vacations. I’m finally free. I want that for you, too.
I work with women who struggle with the same mentality- trying to find peace in a diet-less lifestyle. Trying to accept that diet won’t ever work permanently. Trying to love and live in the body that they have now rather than the one they fantasize about. I help them shed the false hopes and beliefs about dieting and weight loss and discover their own inner super powers- their likes, wants, needs- and use them to live a fuller life.
- Themed weekly emails filled with information surrounding the theme, a worksheet or two, and a challenge. These emails will arrive every Sunday afternoon to your inbox. These are steps I personally took to break free from diets and get in touch with who I was outside of a number on a scale. They helped me make peace with food, exercise, and myself.
The great thing about this program is you can take it at your own pace. Some weeks the challenges might feel really easy or even unnecessary. Other weeks you might feel like you need to spend a great deal more time working through things. Some of the steps took me months to finally grasp. You’ll get all of the emails regardless of the time you take on things, so it’ll be yours forever to take and work on as needed.
“I think the program is very well-thought out and organized into manageable action areas. Each week had a new area of focus presented which allowed me to delve into my feelings about diets, food, and myself. I really enjoyed starting at the very beginning and going back to when these diet habits and binging started. I appreciated being able to break it all apart into small sections so I could go to the basics of where my feelings came from and what I can do about supporting myself through this journey. ” –Heather, program participant
- Full payment prior to the beginning of the program*
- Openness, Rawness, Honesty… all the things we need to do some real work
- Giving it your all for 3 months and beyond. This is your new life.
- Follow-up feedback for me (always appreciated and taken into account)
- identify dieting mindsets and behaviors you’re taking part in
- understand the dangers of dieting
- feel a sense of freedom around all food
- find enjoyment and purpose in movement
- embrace regular self-care, unapologetically
- appreciate your body deeper than you have for a long time
Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org I’m happy to answer them for you.
This 12-week program aimed to help you get your life back- free of dietary restrictions and rules- is just $47.
“Stacey is raw and honest, in a good way. She uses her personal experience to help others eat mindfully and healthily. I love her helpful advice, and how she connects that advice to her life and real life (just in general). Stacey is one of the most relatable people I have met. She’s super supportive and always has something helpful and supportive to say. Stacey has SIMPLE ideas that you can easily implement and do right away. Because of Stacey and her talks about mindful eating and binge eating, I have become more aware of my eating habits and why I have them, which has helped me become more in control of my eating and my relationship with food. This helps me not only health-wise, but also with setting a better example for my children and being a better mom. And, like the rest of us, Stacey isn’t perfect, but she’s upfront and honest about that, and uses it to help teach others how to have a healthy relationship with food. Stacey is about finding solutions that really work, not “solutions” that are based on antiquated rules. She’s real, likes to enjoy life, and wants the same for others. Anyone who has an unhealthy relationship with food would benefit from working with Stacey.” –Connie
*Refunds will not be given out once the program has begun.