What is it?
Maybe you’re in need of a little extra help.
Maybe the whole “group thing” isn’t your thing.
Maybe you struggle to stay the course if you don’t have some accountability.
This is your chance to get on the phone with me and work through things. We can Skype or just have a regular phone call- your choice.
“It was great working with you Stacey!! It feels like we could totally be best friends!! It was so easy to talk to you and open up about myself and my craziness!! You never once made me feel bad if I fell behind with the readings or had a rough day or two! You always encouraged me every step of the way and made the program fit me and I love that!! “- Heather
I’ve been there. I’m a recovering emotional eater, starver, binger, exercise-aholic, comfort eater… pretty much you name it, I get it. After I had my daughter, I fought tooth and nail to get the weight off. I hated my new body, a body that I did not recognize after pregnancy. I worked SO hard to lose a ton of weight more than a decade before and was honestly so terrified of weight gain that I dreaded pregnancy. I exercised before I was cleared to. I choked down food that didn’t taste good or fill me up, only to binge on chocolate late at night when it was just me and baby trying to get some sleep. I was effing miserable. Eventually my body stopped responding to the starvation and extreme exercise. I stopped trying to restrict so much and push so hard. I learned to embrace the body that I have now, rather than long for the body that never was and never would be. Because of this, I got my life back. I no longer live in fear of “messing up” my daughter with my dangerous disordered eating habits. I have time to spend with her now that I’m no longer spending all of my time working out. We eat family meals together. And beyond my home life… I’m no longer afraid or hesitant to take part in friend gatherings like wine nights or even vacations. I’m finally free. I want that for you, too.
I work with women who struggle with the same mentality- trying to find peace in a diet-less lifestyle. Trying to accept that diet won’t ever work permanently. Trying to love and live in the body that they have now rather than the one they fantasize about. I help them shed the false hopes and beliefs about dieting and weight loss and discover their own inner super powers- their likes, wants, needs- and use them to live a fuller life.
Stacey is RIGHT for you if you are…
- Patient. It’ll take time. This isn’t a quick fix. The goal of this is not weight loss. The goal is peace. Sanity. Deal?
- Brave. I know that might sound silly, but you have to be willing to try things that you otherwise may not have the courage to do. If you’re anything like me, you’ve been stuck in the same patterns for so long that you cannot imagine any other way of life and living. But to get better, you’ve got to.
- Honest. No one wins where secrets are kept. No one is perfect and we will all fall, dust off, and keep moving. But we have to be honest.
- Willing to start putting yourself first more. If you have children and/or a spouse, this can seem impossible sometimes. But you deserve no less than they do, so start telling yourself that you get to win too. You matter. You deserve it.
- Ready to slow down and listen. Listen to your body. Listen to the group. Listen to me. Unless a voice is telling you that you don’t matter- that this doesn’t matter- take the time to stop and digest the words coming at you.
- Able to believe that this is just the beginning of a greater life. It’s hard, it’s scary, it’s complicated. But there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and you are on the train to get there. Believe in yourself and the process.
- Agreeing to tune out the noise. Stop jumping at shiny objects and commit to really do this.
- Last, but certainly not least… probably the biggest and hardest, but also one of the best things you’ll do… you have to throw your scale away. It’s not serving you for any reason. Whatsoever. Throw.it.away.
Stacey is NOT right for you if you are…
- Looking for the “next best thing” in the diet world. You won’t find that here.
- Unwilling to attempt new things, believe in yourself, and be honest with both Stacey and yourself.
- A firm believer that there is only one way to success.
- Willing to put more faith in the scale than in yourself and the work you’re doing with Stacey.
- Unable to feel things. Laugh, cry, get angry, come to resolve… it’s going to get deep and the real work is up to you.
You can book one, two, or three phone calls at once. Each call is 60 minutes.