Stacey is RIGHT for you if you are…
- Patient. It’ll take time. This isn’t a quick fix. The goal of this is not weight loss. The goal is peace. Sanity. Deal?
- Brave. I know that might sound silly, but you have to be willing to try things that you otherwise may not have the courage to do. If you’re anything like me, you’ve been stuck in the same patterns for so long that you cannot imagine any other way of life and living. But to get better, you’ve got to.
- Honest. No one wins where secrets are kept. No one is perfect and we will all fall, dust off, and keep moving. But we have to be honest.
- Willing to start putting yourself first more. If you have children and/or a spouse, this can seem impossible sometimes. But you deserve no less than they do, so start telling yourself that you get to win too. You matter. You deserve it.
- Ready to slow down and listen. Listen to your body. Listen to the group. Listen to me. Unless a voice is telling you that you don’t matter- that this doesn’t matter- take the time to stop and digest the words coming at you.
- Able to believe that this is just the beginning of a greater life. It’s hard, it’s scary, it’s complicated. But there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and you are on the train to get there. Believe in yourself and the process.
- Agreeing to tune out the noise. Stop jumping at shiny objects and commit to really do this.
- Last, but certainly not least… probably the biggest and hardest, but also one of the best things you’ll do… you have to throw your scale away. It’s not serving you for any reason. Whatsoever. Throw.it.away.
Stacey is NOT right for you if you are…
- Looking for the “next best thing” in the diet world. You won’t find that here.
- Unwilling to attempt new things, believe in yourself, and be honest with both Stacey and yourself.
- A firm believer that there is only one way to success.
- Willing to put more faith in the scale than in yourself and the work you’re doing with Stacey.
- Unable to feel things. Laugh, cry, get angry, come to resolve… it’s going to get deep and the real work is up to you.
OK, that’s out of the way….
Now, are you ready to dive in and get to work?
“Stacey is raw and honest, in a good way. She uses her personal experience to help others eat mindfully and healthily. I love her helpful advice, and how she connects that advice to her life and real life (just in general). Stacey is one of the most relatable people I have met. She’s super supportive and always has something helpful and supportive to say. Stacey has SIMPLE ideas that you can easily implement and do right away. Because of Stacey and her talks about mindful eating and binge eating, I have become more aware of my eating habits and why I have them, which has helped me become more in control of my eating and my relationship with food. This helps me not only health-wise, but also with setting a better example for my children and being a better mom. And, like the rest of us, Stacey isn’t perfect, but she’s upfront and honest about that, and uses it to help teach others how to have a healthy relationship with food. Stacey is about finding solutions that really work, not “solutions” that are based on antiquated rules. She’s real, likes to enjoy life, and wants the same for others. Anyone who has an unhealthy relationship with food would benefit from working with Stacey.” -Connie
“This has helped me to make the changes I have been wanting to for so long. I always knew that I had a real issue with food and it is so amazing to know that I am not alone. I have started making better choices and being aware of my eating. I have Stacey to thank for that” -Whitney